Thank you for volunteering as a campaign ambassador at your workplace.
We will post the resources for the 2023 campaign here as soon as they become available.
This summer, Meg had the opportunity to attend a presentation by Dick Beardsley, a record-breaking marathon runner and motivational speaker. Dick’s life story includes challenges, successes, failures, and redemption. One of the last things he said really stuck. “They say you can live 40 days without food, 7 days without water, a few minutes without breathing, but you can’t live one second without HOPE.” Today, we invite you to Raise Your Hand with the United Way of Southwest Minnesota and create hope in our community.
As a campaign ambassador, you are crucial in connecting UWSWMN with your colleagues. This page offers a range of tools and resources to assist you in organizing a successful campaign and maintaining year-round communication.
Every year, UWSWMN partners with companies and their employees to support various programs in our community that help those in need and promote the common good. Below, you can find downloadable materials for this year’s campaign.
If you require any additional items not listed here, please get in touch with us at email@example.com. We are committed to helping you obtain everything necessary to make your employee campaign successful!
- Campaign one-page document - Contact us for hard copies if you'd like!
- Campaign Basics - Step by Step
- Campaign Checklist
- Strategies for Success
- A Year in the Life of YOUR Donation
- Circle of Impact
- Donor Recognition Levels
- Employee Pledge Form
- Employee Pledge Form - fillable PDF
- Goal Poster
- Goal Poster
- Jeopardy Game
- Kahoot Game - When asked to login/sign up, pick continue as guest to access the game.
- Rollover Campaign
- Tips for a Virtual Campaign
- United Way 101
- UWSWMN Service Area
- Workplace Report Form
- Workplace Report Form - fillable PDF
- Email - Sample Introduction/Kickoff Email
- Email - How can your gift make a difference?
- Email - Mid Point Reminder
- Email - Last Day to pledge
- Social Media Guide
- Our Social Media Links
- Chat Templates
- Text Templates