Welcome! Thank you for serving as a Campaign Ambassador at your workplace.
Coming Soon! 2019 Campaign Resources!
You provide an essential link between UWSWMN and your fellow employees. This page is here especially for you. You will find tools and resources to run a successful campaign and year-round communications program.
Working together with companies and their employees each year, UWSWMN invites people through the workforce campaign to support so many services in our community to help people in need and advance the common good for all. Find downloadable materials for this year's campaign below.
Join the Movement on Social Media:
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/United-Way-of-Southwest-Minnesota/1730165...
- Follow us on LinkedIn: United Way of Southwest Minnesota
- Follow Us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/UWSWMN
- Instagram link
- Get Connected Volunteer Platform
- Ambassador Guide
- Brochure in English
- Brochure in Spanish
- Service Area Listing
- Campaign Basics - 10 Steps to Success
- Campaign Checklist
- Campaign Planning
- Corporate Pledge Form
- Employee Pledge Form
- Donor Recognition Levels
- Workplace Campaign Report Form
- Frequently Asked Questions regarding Ambassador's role
Logos & Images
- Our Logos
- Live United Photographs - With Local Campaign Models - Thanks to PhotoWorks for sharing their photography skills
- Goal Poster - vertical
- Goal Poster - horizontal
- Live United T-Shirt Cut-Outs
- DID YOU KNOW - Soundbites and Factoids
- United We Dine Flyer - September & October
- United We Dine Flyer - November & December
- United We Dine webpage
- Donation Examples
- Hygiene Drive Flyer
- United Way 101
Resources & Tools
- Fun-Raiser & Special Event Ideas
- Prize & Incentive Ideas
- Incentive Coupons
- Jean Day Punch Card
- Jean Day Labels with hands
- Jean Day Labels with people
- United Acts of Kindness Cards to print two-sided on card stock
If there are any items you would like, but don't see here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to help you get what you need to make your employee campaign the best! If you need something in a different format (PDF vs. Word vs. Publisher, etc.), please be in touch.