Welcome! Thank you for serving as a Campaign Ambassador at your workplace.
RESOURCES LISTED HERE ARE FROM THE 2019 CAMPAIGN!
CHECK BACK IN SEPTEMBER FOR UPDATED INFORMATION.
You provide an essential link between UWSWMN and your fellow employees. This page contains tools and resources to help you run a successful campaign and year-round communications program.
Working together with companies and their employees each year, UWSWMN invites people through the workforce campaign to support so many services in our community to help people in need and advance the common good for all. Find downloadable materials for this year's campaign below.
Join the Movement on Social Media:
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/United-Way-of-Southwest-Minnesota/1730165...
- Follow us on LinkedIn: United Way of Southwest Minnesota
- Follow Us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/UWSWMN
- Instagram link
- Get Connected Volunteer Platform
- KEY STEPS TO SUCCESS
- Brochure (One-Pager) in English - to print two-sided
- Brochure (One-Pager) in Spanish - to print two-sided
- Campaign Basics
- Campaign Checklist
- Campaign Planning
- Corporate Pledge Form
- Donor Recognition Levels
- Employee Pledge Form
- Frequently Asked Questions regarding Ambassador's Role
- Service Area Details
- Workplace Campaign Report
Logos & Images
- Our Logos
- Live United Photographs - With Local Campaign Models - Thanks to PhotoWorks for sharing their photography skills
Resources & Tools
- Donation Examples
- Fundraiser Ideas & Success Employee Engagement
- Goal Poster #1
- Goal Poster #2
- Goal Poster #3
- Hygiene Drive Flyer
- Incentive Coupons - to print on business cards
- Jean Day Labels with hands - to print on 5160 labels
- Jean Day Labels with people - to print on 5160 labels
- Jean Days Punch Card - to print on business cards
- Live United T-shirt Cutouts
- Prize and Incentive Ideas
- Strategies for Increasing Giving
- United Acts of Kindness Cards to print two-sided on card stock
- United Acts of Kindness Flyer
- United Way 101
- United We Dine Flyer - September and October
- United We Dine Flyer - November and December
- United We Dine Flyer - January
If there are any items you would like, but don't see here, please contact us at email@example.com and we'll do our best to help you get what you need to make your employee campaign the best! If you need something in a different format (PDF vs. Word vs. Publisher, etc.), please be in touch.