Welcome! Thank you for serving as a Campaign Ambassador at your workplace.
UPDATED RESOURCES FOR 2020 CAMPAIGNS
You provide an essential link between UWSWMN and your fellow employees. This page contains tools and resources to help you run a successful campaign and year-round communications program.
This year, we are offering more virtual suggestions and resources for Ambassadors to engage co-workers in the campaign. A virtual campaign can be a great way to run an engaging workplace campaign while employees are working remotely or social distancing within the workplace. Some of the resources below offer virtual opportunities in addition to the traditional options. If you are in need of anything additional and/or have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our office at 507-929-2273 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working together with companies and their employees each year, UWSWMN invites people through the workforce campaign to support so many services in our community to help people in need and advance the common good for all. Find downloadable materials for this year's campaign below.
Join the Movement on Social Media:
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/United-Way-of-Southwest-Minnesota/1730165...
- Follow us on LinkedIn: United Way of Southwest Minnesota
- Follow Us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/UWSWMN
- Instagram link
- Campaign Brochure - to print
- Campaign Brochure - virtual
- Donor Recognition Levels
- Employee Pledge Form
- Employee Pledge Form - fillable PDF
- FAQs Regarding Ambassador's Role
- Goal Poster 1
- Goal Poster 2
- Goal Poster 3
- Rollover Campaign
- Strategies for Success
- Tips for a Virtual Campaign
- UWSWMN Service Area
- Workplace Report Form
- Workplace Report Form - fillable PDF
EMAILS & SOCIAL MEDIA
Impact Area Informational Emails
- Social Media Guide
What can your donation buy?
- Fundraising Ideas - Virtual and In-Person
- Incentive Coupons - to print on 10-up business cards
- Jean Day Punch Card - to print on 10-up business cards
- Jean Day Stickers - Dressed this way for UWSWMN - to print on 30-up mailing labels
- Jean Day Stickers - Hands - to print on 30-up mailing labels
- Prize & Incentive Ideas
OUR INVESTMENT IN FAMILIES LIVING IN LOCAL SCHOOL DISTRICTS
Feel free to download the flyer(s) you are interested in and print them two-sided (flip on short edge) to distribute as you would find helpful.
- Clarkfield Area Charter
- Echo Charter
- Holy Redeemer
- Lake Benton
- Lincoln Elementary
- Murray County Central
- Samuel Lutheran
- St. Edward - Minneota
- St. Mary - Tracy
- St. Peter - Canby
- Tracy Area
- True Light Christian
- Westbrook-Walnut Grove
- Yellow Medicine East
LOGOS & IMAGES
UNITED ACTS OF KINDNESS
- Gift Card Drive Flyer
- United Acts of Kindness Flyer
- United Acts of Kindess Ideas
If there are any items you would like, but don't see here, please contact us at email@example.com and we'll do our best to help you get what you need to make your employee campaign the best! If you need something in a different format (PDF vs. Word vs. Publisher, etc.), please be in touch.