Welcome! Thank you for serving (considering to serve) as a Campaign Ambassador at your school.
When local school administrators were asked about why they run an internal employee campaign, here's the response received from Dawson-Boyd Public Schools:
"We value the programming that is offered to our students and families, so we feel we should give staff an opportunity to contribute. We are very much presenting it as NO pressure to give, but want them to have an AWARENESS of what the dollars are actually contributing to. It is more of an educational campaign than financial, but we make the financial piece an option."
Check out all the resources available to help you with your school's campaign!
As a campaign ambassador, you provide an essential link between UWSWMN and your fellow employees. To help make running your campaign as simple as possible, we are providing several resources for you to use within your school. You will find tools and resources to run a successful campaign and year-round communications program.
Working together with schools and their employees each year, UWSWMN invites people through the workforce campaign to support so many services in our community to help people in need and advance the common good for all. Find downloadable materials for this year's campaign below.
Join the Movement on Social Media:
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/United-Way-of-Southwest-Minnesota/1730165...
- Follow us on LinkedIn: United Way of Southwest Minnesota
- Follow Us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/UWSWMN
- Instagram link
- Get Connected Volunteer Platform
- Ambassador Guide
- Ambassador Training PowerPoint
- Campaign Brochure
- Our Impact in Your School District
- Canby & St. Peter's
- E.C.H.O. Charter
- Holy Redeemer
- Lake Benton
- Milroy/M.I.L.R.O.Y. Charter
- Murray County Central
- St. Edward - Minneota
- Tracy & St. Mary
- True Light Christian
- Westbrook-Walnut Grove
- Yellow Medicine East
- Service Area Listing
- Campaign Basics - 10 Steps to Success
- Campaign Checklist
- Employee Pledge Form
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Workplace Campaign Report Form
Logos & Images
- Our Logos
- Live United Photographs
- Goal Poster - Vertical
- Goal Poster - Horizontal
- Live United T-Shirt Cut-Outs
- DID YOU KNOW - Soundbites and Factoids
- United We Dine Flyer - September & October
- United We Dine Flyer - November & December
- United We Dine Website
- Donation Examples
- United Acts of Kindness Flyer
- Hygiene Drive Flyer
- United Way 101
Resources & Tools
- Special Event Rules in Minnesota
- Fun-Raiser & Special Event Ideas
- Prize & Incentive Ideas
- Incentive Coupons
- Jean Day Punch Card
- Jean Day Labels - Hands
- Jean Day Labels - People
- United Acts of Kindness Cards to print two-sided on cardstock
If there are any items you would like, but don't see here, please contact us at email@example.com and we'll do our best to help you get what you need to make your employee campaign the best! If you need something in a different format (PDF vs. Word vs. Publisher, etc.), please be in touch.