United Acts of Kindness Week
United Acts of Kindness Week will take place in conjunction with United Ways across the state of Minnesota and run from November 6th-10th, 2017. Get ready to show your United Way pride by wearing your LIVE UNITED t-shirt and encourage your team to join in on the fun too!
We are asking that you don’t just wear the shirt, but LIVE IT. United Acts of Kindness week is a chance to spread kindness throughout the state. We are asking that you plan to do at least one UNITED ACT OF KINDNESS for another individual. Imagine if we were all UNITED in showing kindness to one another during the same week. That’s the LIVE UNITED effect.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE - UNITED ACTS OF KINDNESS:
1. GET IT-Order LIVE UNITED t-shirts quickly and easily here.
2. WEAR IT-Wear your t-shirt during United Acts of Kindness week.
3. LIVE IT-Don’t just wear the shirt… LIVE IT! Show our community how to LIVE UNITED by performing one UNITED ACT OF KINDNESS for a person in your workplace, neighborhood, school, family, group of friends or community.
4. CAPTURE IT-Snap pictures and/or take video of you performing your UNITED ACT OF KINDNESS or a UNITED ACT OF KINDESS that you received or experienced. (Awwww)
5. SHARE IT-Share it on social media with #LIVEUNITEDMN and #UWSWMN. Don’t forget to e-mail your photo or video to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to tag us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
*You don’t need a shirt to participate in our week of kindness; however, they are cute and help spread the message!
HOW TO GET LIVE UNITED T-SHIRTS:
Don’t have a LIVE UNITED t-shirt? No Problem!
T-shirts are available on our website for just $10, with a portion from each shirt is invested back in United Way of Southwest Minnesota! Order on our website by clicking here.
Additional options and larger orders can be placed through the United Way Store by clicking here.