Welcome! Thank you for serving as a Campaign Ambassador at your school!
Additional Resources Coming Soon!
You provide an essential link between UWSWMN and your fellow employees. To help make running your campaign as simple as possible, we are providing several resources for you to use within your school. You will find tools and resources to run a successful campaign and year-round communications program.
Working together with schools and their employees each year, UWSWMN invites people through the workforce campaign to support so many services in our community to help people in need and advance the common good for all. Find downloadable materials for this year's campaign below.
Join the Movement on Social Media:
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/United-Way-of-Southwest-Minnesota/1730165...
- Follow us on LinkedIn: United Way of Southwest Minnesota
- Follow Us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/UWSWMN
- Instagram link
- Get Connected Volunteer Platform
- Campaign Brochure
- Our Impact in Your School District
- Echo Charter
- Lake Benton
- Milroy/Milroy Charter
- Murray County Central
- Tracy Area
- Westbrook-Walnut Grove
- Yellow Medicine East
- Service Area Listing
- Campaign Basics
- Campaign Checklist
- Campaign Planning
- Employee Pledge Form
- Frequently Asked Questions
- United Way 101
- In 2017-18 UWSWMN......
Logos & Images
- DID YOU KNOW - Soundbites and Factoids
- Dine-Out for UWSWMN Flyer - Check back for updates!
- United Way Myth-Busters
Resources & Tools
If there are any items you would like, but don't see here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to help you get what you need to make your employee campaign the best! If you need something in a different format (PDF vs. Word vs. Publisher, etc.), please be in touch.